This is my experience in blogging. I
really enjoyed blogging about this topic, since grade 12 I had thought of
writing an article which emphasis on the education system of Bangladesh because
since childhood i have encountered a common question that all the students
studying in Bangladesh have come across, "you study in English medium or
Bengali medium school!" Hence, while blogging i had a chance to look
deep into the major difference in the education system of Bangladesh and how
the use of ICT have been initiated.
There were few limitations that i have
faced during my journey of blogging. few of them were
Less survey reports
from Madras-ha and public Bengali medium schools.
People were reluctant to reveal the
right information
Very few coordination from the
students that I interviewed
very limited data online
There were some interesting
issues that i have encountered for instance:
1. It was my very first
experience in video and photo uploading in YouTube and Picasa
2. I have learnt many technical
issues, such as how to transfer my raw files into compressed form.
3. The experience with Storify.
I will continue writing and
working on this blog, and cover most of the rural areas in Bangladesh, as one
of the limitation that i have faced was time constraint because the project is
a vast topic and i had limited time and difficulties finding the resources.
Therefore I would like to go for further research in this topic which i might
use in my nearby studies.
No comments:
Post a Comment